Power flushing is a service the team at AA Cooper frequently conducts in homes and is important to the health of a central heating system. It combines high-velocity water and carefully-selected chemicals to remove the inevitable buildup of dirt, scale and corrosion from inside your radiators. A successful flush will ensure the efficient operation of your heating system, which will heat quickly and cut costs on your utility bill.
The benefits of a clean heating system are well-documented, promoting:
- more even heat distribution throughout the property
- improved overall energy savings
- lower household bills
- increased system reliability
- extended system life.
So how do you know if a system needs a power flush? Here are some symptoms to look out for:
- Are certain rooms much colder than others?
- Does it take a long time for system to warm up?
- Are one or more radiators cold at the bottom?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is the boiler noisy?