The central heating services offered by AA Cooper aim to keep your home heating system running safely and efficiently, in an effort to protect you against the inconvenience and cost of an untimely breakdown.
Annual appliance servicing (boilers in particular) is critical to efficient, cost-effective system management. Heating is, however, temperamental by nature and in the event of breakdown (or something more serious) we have the experience and know-how for a rapid-response, stress-free solution.
Some of the services included in (but not limited to) our portfolio, are:
- Boilers – breakdowns, replacement, maintenance, service, repairs
- New and complete boiler installation
- System safety check
- Radiators – fixing, moving, replacing, bleeding
- System power flush
- Thermostats – controls, installation, servicing
- Cylinders (hot water) – moving, replacing, servicing, installation
- Landlord Certificates
- Emergency Services
- General heating problems.
An annual boiler service, something we’re commissioned for on a regular basis, will encompass the inspection of your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely. To do this, engineers will:
- Check the boiler for corrosion and leaks
- Remove the boiler casing to check the functioning of its main components
- Conduct a gas pressure test to ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
- Conduct a flue test to ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released from the boiler
- Clean boiler parts as required
- Replace boiler casing and properly sealed.
Finally, our heating engineers will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your boiler.
Power flushing is also a service the team at AA Cooper frequently conducts in homes and is important to the health of a central heating system. It combines high-velocity water and carefully-selected chemicals to remove the inevitable buildup of dirt, scale and corrosion from inside your radiators. A successful flush will ensure the efficient operation of your heating system, which will heat quickly and cut costs on your utility bill.