What does the UK’s most searched for bathroom look like? Google has the answer – and Sanctuary Bathrooms has been kind enough to analyse all the data for us. Check out the top décor and product trends for 2019:
- Dark colours are IN, with black the most searched colour in sinks and toilets.
- Back-to-wall, close-coupled toilets were the most popular of more than 14,000 monthly searches.
- Double sinks with mixer taps are a popular choice.
- Freestanding roll-top copper topped 35,000 monthly searches.
- Grey is the top colour for herringbone flooring and wall tiles.
- Traditional options and chrome are dominant for accessories.
- Wooden mirrored cabinets were the most popular of 35,700 related searches.
- Tall freestanding corner cabinets are a top choice.
- Chrome topped the searches for toilet roll holders and towel rails.
- Separate single shower enclosures are strong among 57,200 average monthly searches.
The common thread that marries these choices together is the sanctuary of a bathroom space, which is not only functional but an escape. Freestanding baths, chrome features and dark colours – there’s a sense of romance inherent in this type of look.
As specialists in bespoke bathrooms and plumbing we know how important it is for us to stay on top of bathroom trends, and to advise our clients according to their unique contexts and hopes for their bathroom space. For all your plumbing and installation needs, feel free to contact the team at AACooper on 01689 485007 or email@example.com – we’re happy to help.